Members of the Respecting Seniors Network:
- believe our community should be inclusive and welcoming of all people regardless of age, culture, language, health, ability, gender, sexuality or socioeconomic status
- seek and value the perspectives, knowledge and contributions of people of all ages
- believe that all people in our community should live free from violence in all its forms
- act to raise awareness of, and call out discrimination and violence.
- uphold older people’s rights
- strive to end ageism and elder abuse in our community.