The Respecting Seniors Network will be showcasing its latest campaign Inheritance: not an entitlement at the Victorian Government’s World Elder Abuse Awareness Day 2021 virtual event:
Preventing Elder Abuse – What can we learn from the COVID-19 response and recovery?
Please join in this virtual event, to be hosted by Hon. Luke Donnellan MP, Minister for Disability, Ageing and Carers, to come together to hear a range of speakers share learnings from COVID-19 in the context of elder abuse.
Date: 15 June 2021
Time: 8.15 am – 10.00 am
The Hon. Luke Donnellan MP, Minister for Disability, Ageing and Carers will provide an opening address followed by a a panel discussion addressing your questions.
The panelists have been confirmed as:
- Anthony Carbines MP, Parliamentary Secretary for Health
- Gerard Mansour, Commissioner for Seniors and Ambassador for Elder Abuse Prevention
- Briony Dow, Director, National Ageing Research Institute
- Serge Sardo, Chief Executive Officer, Better Place Australia
- Michelle Lord, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Southern Melbourne Primary Care Partnership
- Melanie Joosten, Policy Officer, Seniors Rights Victoria
You are encouraged to send your questions for the panel in advance of the event to email@example.com
Live captions are available for this event via this link: https://bradleyreporting.1capapp.com/event/dffh
Please select the link above and another window will pop up with live captions.
If you need accessibility support to participate in this live stream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org